Sleepovers, skating parties, birthday parties...oh my!

The little one went on his first ever sleepover last Saturday (9/18)! I can't believe we're at this point already; I really can't. I was a bit nervous but this is a good family and I trusted they would take care of him and they did. Of course now the friend wants to sleep over at our house....(I'm preparing myself mentally to have more than 1 kid in the house)

Friday was the first skating party of the school year and of course my little one wanted to be present. He's still not skating as well as I'd like but oh well, hopefully he'll get the hang of it soon.

Yesterday we went to a birthday party and had alot of fun! The kids are so funny when they all get together. It's like they relese all of this stored up energy that they can't let out at school...ummm...yeah. They were ALL over the place.

Comments

Popular Posts