Mom needs a break!!!

I know this post may not be politically correct but it's how I feel right now and I'm just venting, so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm tired, unemployed for close to two years, in school and just need a break. I love my son dearly but lately it's been tough for me. He doesn't spend much time with his dad and lately doesn't want to. I don't want to force it but I'd like just ONE night to myself.

It's really starting to get to me and I think it's coming across in my interactions with my son; something I really don't want. I love him more than anything and he gets pretty much all of my time, heart and attention and sometimes I feel like I have nothing left for myself.

Is it too much to ask to have an adult night out or a date (not that I know what a date is anymore)? Anyway, I know that this too shall pass.

Comments

Popular Posts