Report cards...

Report cards went home last Friday and I'm so proud of the little one! He made honor roll with 5 A's and 1 B!!!!!!!!!! I knew he'd do well but I'm still very happy for him.

Friday was a very busy day for us. There was an all day field trip that was pretty fun. They went to this place where they learned about old world FL life. They made candles, soap, cane syrup, rope, butter and learned alot of other interesting facts.

After school we were on to the skating party (I was pooped and was hoping he wouldn't want to go). Needless to say, all I could do was lay down on the couch when we got home!

Saturday morning was soccer and the team won (although everyone agrees it was a tie, the ref said it was a win)!! My son's friend came over in the afternoon and spent the night. The boys had a blast. That was our first time having anyone sleepover and I definitely noticed my son having some issues with sharing his space.

So that's our lives right now.

Comments

Popular Posts