Merry Christmas

Well it's here finally! I can't believe this year is almost over. I'm usually somewhat sad when a year ends but I'm actually looking forward to the new year and a fresh start.

I think the little one is enjoying his day and his gifts. He pretty much got what he wanted, including a nice red Wii!! I have to say, I see why these things are SOooo popular. We've been playing most of the morning.

We did our traditional Christmas breakfast at my mom's. We came home and went right back to playing Wii. The little one brought home a pretty good haul. He got a lot of clothes which he's not really interested in but hey, I'm thankful.

Now I want to take a nap because we were up pretty early. We're probably going to my sister's for dinner and I also need to sort through these gifts. I have a feeling they're going to sit until tomorrow....

Comments

Popular Posts