Three things for this week

1. Sun!!! We have had SO much rain here, I thought I was going to have to buy a canoe

2. One week of school down successfully...(many more to go)

3. Beach!! Going to the beach today and cooking out with family for mom's birthday.  This summer the pool has replaced the beach for some reason. We haven't been to the beach at all this summer (unlike us).  I guess when you're less than 10 mins from water in any direction, you take it for granted.

What is everyone else thankful for today?

Comments

  1. Yay for the sun!! It gets depressing without it, huh?

    Yay for one week of school! Does he (and you) like his teacher? I am keeping my fingers crossed for a wonderful year :o)

    I didn't go to a pool or a beach this summer..bad mom. Lucky you to have both options available and CLOSE!

    I'm thankful for good friends and health and leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love the rain but too much of it gets to be too much.

      His teachers seem really nice so far and he likes them! I'm hoping for a successful year for him also...thanks.

      I love how you talk about your friends. I'd love to have that one day. I was never great at making friends and it seems almost impossible as an adult...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts