Quick brag on the boy...

I know I've mentioned that the boy has had a great year academically this year.  The year just seems to be a breeze for him and although I know he probably could've made straight A's this year (he can be a bit lazy), his grades have been awesome and I can actually see how much he has learned and grown in his education. 

At my son's school, 5th graders can be safety patrols.  Well, he applied (all of the kids in his class applied except one) and was chosen!  His first day on the "job" was this afternoon.  He will shadow a 5th grader today through Wednesday and then he'll be on his own starting Friday.  He was really excited when he found out Friday and I'm very proud of him. 

Just had to share. 

Comments

  1. COngrats to him. Safety patrol is a big deal down here as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's excited about it. I can't believe in a few days I will have a 5th grader.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts