Mom Spot movie review

I think it's been awhile since I've done a review, but here goes.

Little one and I saw Megamind on Sunday. We went with a couple of his friends and another mom. I definitely will give this movie TWO THUMBS UP!!!

I don't know if the 7 years olds go the messages in the movie but there were messages to get. I didn't know much about the movie going in but was pleasantly surprised.

I won't give away too many details and spoil it for others but here are a couple of lessons I picked up on in the movie:

1. It's ok to be different
2. We shouldn't treat a person different because they look differently
3. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and
4. Don't judge a book by it's cover (which probably is similar to #2)
5. Good will usually win over evil

Go see this movie if you haven't already. It's really cute and a good family flick.

Comments

Popular Posts