Out with the old, in with the new!

2010 has been a year full of ups and downs for me. This was my second full year out of work (except for the 3 months I worked earlier this year). That will change though because on Tuesday 1/4, I will go back to work full time.

School is going great for me! I'm waiting now to find out if I'm accepted into my major. Hopefully that happens and I'm on my way to getting my Bachelor's. The little one is still doing great in school. He has grown soooo much this school year with his reading! I'm amazed but I knew he could do it and I'm so proud of him.

The little one seems to have changed this year. He's really growing up and that's been tough for me. He's 7 but I guess I still want him to be my baby. It's so hard to believe that he'll be 8 in a month...where did the time go?!

Here's to a new year and possibly new beginnings. I'm looking forward to great things in 2011 and hope good things for everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts