Randomness

I have to start by giving props to my son. In my previous post, I mentioned that I was worried about his grades and I have to say he has really impressed me. He has pulled his grades up and although he probably won't make the Honor Roll this grading period, he has been working so hard and I'm VERY proud of him!

And following that awesome news...I still hate my job. Yes, yes I do...still hate it. How sad, but that's that.

Could I be depressed?...the thought just hit me today. I have dealt with depression before and usually I can tell when I'm having an episode but this feels different...I don't know. For instance, I have ZERO desire to do anything other than be a mom, be a student and have sex (which I'm not getting..another story). When I'm home, I'm either doing nothing, playing or talking with my son or figuring out a way to not be home. My home hasn't been truly clean since Feb (when I started the JOB). I've realized that I don't even talk to family much other than my mom. My brother in law (who I was really close to)texted me the other night and asked me where I've been. I haven't seen or spoken to him or my sister since the end of July and they live 5 mins away. I could go on with other reasons why I wonder if it's depression...

My second round of classes for this semester started this week and so far so good. I'm staying on top of things and hope to keep this pace up. I made a B and C (should've been a B..oh well) in my previous 2 classes. I just have not been able to stay on top of my class work since I started working in Feb so I want to stay ahead this term.

Comments

Popular Posts