Looking forward to the new year....

This year has been a rough one for me for some reason. Let's see...my mom was diagnosed with cancer, in the hospital as of today for the 3rd time since June.
I finally went back to work after 2 years of looking, only to totally LOATHE the job! My blood pressure has been uncontrolled since summer and my doc has had to add a second med to what I was already taking and a couple of weeks ago she increased one of the meds because my BP still won't go down.
I failed my first class this summer after making only A's and B's for the last 2 years. I was prescribed Xanax (need I say more). I could go on but I won't.
Through it all, I have to be thankful because I'm still alive, still above water financially, still the mom of an awesome boy and still have the love of my family!

I am truly looking forward to a new year and hope and pray it is more prosperous than the one that's about to end. Here's to finding love (for those that want to), new careers, financial stability and most of all peace of mind in the year to come!

Comments

Popular Posts