Random thoughts at The Mom Spot

I know I haven't been around much.  Just working, fighting off a depression episode, looking for a new job, being a student and oh parenting (LOL), I just haven't had the notion to post anything. 

Things are going ok here; not much new to report in our boring routine lives.  I'm halfway through my last two courses and ready for them to end.  I'm also in the process of searching for a place to do my capstone (internship) and as of yet getting no responses...ugh! I know I will find somewhere because I can NOT get this close to graduation and then have a glitch...not happening. 

On to the boy, he is doing awesome in spite of having me as a mom school and in general! I am SOOO proud of him.  The grading period ends next Friday and he currently has 3 A's and 2 B's...Woo Hoo!  The funny part is the two B's are in his favorite and usually his best subjects; Science and Math.  One of his teachers even told me that he's asking questions this year, which is great because that's been an issue in the past.  I think his shyness prevented him from asking questions when he needed to. 

That's all for now.  Figured I should post something before I forget how...
Have a great weekend all!

Comments

  1. Glad the boy is doing so well! We just got great report cards here as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not that I can take any credit...lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts