Life during my blogging break

My break wasn't intentional, I guess I just got caught up with life and at one point; survival.  Things have been up and down for the boy and I, especially the last couple of years.  So here's some of what has happened since my last blog post.  The boy finished elementary school, middle school and his freshman year of high school!  I really don't know where the time has gone but it has gone crazy fast.  It seems like much of it has been a blur for me but I try to enjoy the moments that I can. 

My son definitely became a teen during middle school.  Once he hit seventh grade, I saw an attitude change:  grades weren't as good as they had been and he started to show a bit of attitude towards certain teachers if he didn't really like them.  Eight grade was rough (another post for another time) and he didn't improve much in ninth grade, but I have hope.  I see him coming out of the rut he was in and here's to a better school year when it starts back.  One question for those that have parented teens; how do you get an unmotivated child motivated and interested in trying new things? Do I force him?

Not much has been going on for me except work and stressing over the boys well being.  I've been on my job about two and a half years and actually will be moving on from there at the end of the month.  No relationships, no dating, none of that juicy stuff.....no interest honestly. 

Well, that's all for now. 

Comments

Popular Posts