School

DS is coming along in school. His nightly homework has gotten a little more involved since he started 1st grade, but he's hanging in there. I'm just so proud of him!

I requested he have a speech evaluation this year and I guess that took place today. I was a little bummed when ds told me because the speech therapist said I could be present but she didn't even let me know when it would be :( Oh well, I guess I'll stop in the office or shoot her an email tomorrow.

I'm taking a break now from work his teacher sent home for me to do...yikes! I used to volunteer once a week in ds' class last year and loved it. I emailed his teacher yesterday to let her know I'm available if she needs me, even for take home projects. Well she sent home a project today. It's cool though. I'll get it done because she needs it for class tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is having a great start to school.

Comments

Popular Posts