Randomness from a mom

The year is going great so far! The little one's first week back to school went off without a hitch :)

Tomorrow is a new day for me; I'm back to work full time after a long time off. It's also the start of classes for the Spring term, so my plate will be full. Let's see if I can handle it all...

The little one will also experience something new tomorrow: his first time being in before/after care since starting school over 2 years ago. I'm a bit apprehensive about this but I'm trying to be strong so I can make him feel good about it. I'm sure he'll be fine but I still don't like it...hmpf!

I'm having of of those "tired of having to do everything" moments. I'm not sure if all unmarried parents experience this but I do every now and then. It would just be nice to have someone to say "let me take care of this for you."

Anywhoo...off to get ready for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts