Random thoughts this way come

Well, this is week 3 of school; so far so good.  The little one likes his teachers and seems (dare I say) a bit excited about school.  He has only had one full week so far because last Monday was cancelled due to a tropical storm, he was sick Tuesday and Wednesday and this Monday was a holiday.  Sometimes, it seems these kids are out of school more than they are in. 

This is also week 3 for me in school and....so far, so good!  I'm taking 3 courses (usually only take 2) but I think I can pull it off.  This is my last semester of courses before taking my Capstone (internship) next semester and then......I'm DONE!!!!!

I have had a couple of job interviews last week and I'm excited to be getting some hits on the thousands of resumes I've been sending out. As much as I loathe my current job, part of me realized that I like having a weekday off and being able to pick my son up from school that one day.  I don't know....

My dream job would be no job at all but still being able to make money.  Being unemployed for two years has made me a HORRIBLE employee and I really want to be my own boss.  I just can't come up with a legal business idea that would make enough money to sustain my son and I and our home plus health insurance and so forth.  I'm still holding out hope for a sugardaddy mate someday.

Comments

  1. So glad your baby is having a good school experience (and you too, WAY TO GO, LADY!!!). I have two blog-friends in Florida and I was thinking about both of you during this storm mess. I hope everyone is ok!

    I hear ya on the dream job. Did you ever watch Weeds? LOL. Oops, you said legal. Sugardaddy would be great, but let's dream big...how about we become sugarmamas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have heard of Weeds but never watched it. I might have to check it out...

      Delete
  2. The whole "legal" business had me snickering! My hold-out for a rich husband has not worked thus far...I"m shooting for stable income so I can work part time :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea...I'm just kidding about the sugardaddy (sorta...LOL). I don't want to get married again, so I need to figure out how to make my own money without going on someone's job.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts