Jingle Bells and random thoughts at The Mom Spot

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate to all! I hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying family and friends, because that is mostly what this holiday is about. 

I don't have alot of thoughts today; more like a small vent along with some randomness.  This has been a wierd holiday season for me.  I don't know if it's depression, the fact that my period just went off or what but I've been really weepy the last week.  For instance, I dropped my son at my mom's yesterday and my sister was there and said have a good day as I was leaving and I was in tears by the time I got to the car.  One day last week after dropping the boy off at school, I had to fight back tears on the way to work.  I've been back on anti-depressants for over a month now, so I don't know what is going on.  Hmmm...

Anywho...today was nice.  My family did our traditional Christmas breakfast at my mom's house and opened gifts.  We even broke from tradition and did Christmas dinner at my oldest sister's house, as a matter of fact, we just got home.  Needless to say, I AM STUFFED!  The food and the company was great! 

On to my small rant.  I'm going to try and keep it short because I don't want to give him that much of my energy this post to be a downer.  So, it is almost 7 pm and ask me if the boy has heard from his dad yet?! He called me briefly while we were at my sister's to ask for my brother in laws phone number; never asked about our son, never asked to speak to him, nothing.  Every time I think I'm over it (whatever "it" is), he does yet one more thing that makes me wish his sperm and my egg had never met. 

So, on that note, I leave you all with another Merry Christmas!  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts