The boy is home...

at least for now. DS came home last night and I'm sure you're thinking YAY right?! Of course I was happy but that didn't last long :(. It didn't take long for him to start whining, which led to crying and coughing, which led to throwing up all over his red shag rug...UGH!

I'm sure part of it was tired because dad doesn't stick to a bedtime like I do, but that's another story.

Anyway, now the rug is outside in the sun drying off, hopefully. I had to hose it down to get the chunks out of the shag (that was fun).

At least the boy is home for a bit...LOL!

Comments

  1. Oh my! I'm sorry part of the homecoming included removing chunks from the carpet. The schedule is no joke-when my son went to our family reunion three years ago (I was home with my youngest) they had him hanging til 1 in the morning and getting up at 11 in the morning. It took two weeks for him not to pass out after sitting in the car for 60 seconds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts