Random Mom thoughts

Swim lessons ended yesterday and ds did great, as I've already mentioned. If there was a most improved award, he definitely would've won it.

There's only a little over a week before school starts so I've been making sure everything's ready to go for the first day. I also start classes the day before ds, so I want to make sure we're both ready.

On the job front, I have an interview on Monday! I'm thinking this might be promising because it's not something I applied for, I was referred by the recruiter from my former employer. I really believe in this market, getting a job will be based on who I know, not how many apps I fill out!

Not much planned for the rest of summer except ds and I hanging out, swimming some, maybe a movie tomorrow and I might try to get one more playdate in.

Comments

Popular Posts