Thursday thanfulness: Thankful for a week off

So I'm off this week and enjoying most of the time with my son. This time we're just hanging at home and getting some stuff done as well as having some fun.  As much as I enjoy vacations away, I also like staycations! These days at home have really made me long for my days of unemployment.  Yes I know millions of people are out of work and would love to have my job and I would gladly give it to any one of them but I would rather be an at home mom.  There is SO much that needs to be done in my home that goes neglected because I just don't have the time, energy, desire, etc. Anywho...this is supposed to be a thankfulness post, isn't it? Here are my 3 for this week:

1. Happy for the week off

2. 2 more months of freedom before I go back to being a student

3. Peace of mind (for the most part)

Comments

Popular Posts